* 1735m2 block set on the side of a hill.
* 15m x 10m shed PAD constructed.
* 4m x 3m steel framed garden shed.
* Quantity of hardwood timber to build shed.
* Entry to the block seems to be through Briggs Street.
NO Town water so rain water tank would be needed, garbage pickup can be apply or when you have built – to find out more about building requirements check out the council at www.northburnett.qld.gov.au
Mount Perry is a small country that has hospital, high school and pub, skate park and a couple of shops.
Check the town out at www.aussietowns.com.au/town/mount-perry-qld