4 1 2
When arriving at this home, it is in hiding with native trees surrounding you and a full gravelled driveway leads you from the roadside past the dam in up to the house. The 3.4 undulating acres that this residence sits is a real handyman’s delight. There is a bit of work needed, it has wallpaper, maybe a new kitchen and bathroom (not bad), some stairs work needed and a few things like that but from what I see it is all superficial but I not a builder. When you have finished you would end up with a good-sized open plan home. At the price and the market like this one! Buyer’s should be quick making their inspection so to avoid any disappointment!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Lovely poinciana trees and other native trees surround the home with 4 large bedrooms
- All bedrooms have large windows to allow those fresh country breezes along with ceiling fans, main with doors opening on the front verandah
- The bathroom with tiled corner shower, large vanity unit and toilet
- Tiled flooring in all wet areas of the home, vinyl in kitchen/dining area and carpet in the bedrooms and living areas
- The lounge room is a good size with ceiling fan doorways opening onto the verandah that overlooks the road
- The good sized kitchen and dining adjoin this area, gas cooking appliances,
- Full screens to all windows and doors
- Enjoy the peace and serenity along with the gorgeous views from the covered verandah along the front of the home.
- 6m x 3m garden shed, garden done in tiers, stone walkways and stairs
- You will be spoilt for choice of where to sit and relax with the many different areas around the property
- Plenty of water supply with approx. 10,000Gallons of fresh water in concrete tank and 1 dam with a Honda pump for gardens
- The 3.4 acres is lovely and highset home completely away from all flooding
- Rental appraised at $270-$280pw once some work is done.
- All this within 25 minutes of Bundaberg’s CBD, shopping centres and hospital