4 2 2
* 690m2, Residential A zoned level block.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom with separate toilet duplex units.
* Appealing street presentation, Quiet convenient location.
* Modern presentation throughout, Air-conditioned open plan living area.
* Plenty of storage inside with pantry in the kitchen, built cupboards in bedrooms and laundry.
* Single lock-up garage and small storage shed in the fenced backyard.
* Low maintenance brick units with good tenants in place.
* Unit 1 returns $250pw Unit 2 returns $235pw.
* Returning $485pw at present could be increased to $500pw in September.
* Short walk to St Marys Primary School, Boreham Park, and Shop & Service Station.
Want to increase your income! Make your move on this opportunity today! This property offers so many possibilities! You could live in one, and rent the other, two family members could co-own these and live in one unit each, or you could just buy and enjoy the great returns and capital gain made possible by the great location.
Situated in easy walking distance to parks, St Mary’s Private School, or Walker Vale State Primary School, and there is a service station/convenience store on Sims Road for essentials.
You are also in a ‘flood free’ area of Bundaberg, that is very close to the CBD. You are a 10 minute drive to the Airport, and 15 minutes to the number of beautiful beaches and Golf Courses Bundaberg has on offer.
These are both on one title and only have rates in accordance with this, with the added bonus of no Body Corporate or Sinking Fund! So, nice and simple!
The units themselves have been renovated to a high standard and with modern appeal, electric appliances in the kitchen, fans throughout, air-conditioned living area, plenty of storage throughout and security screens, lock up garages, small fenced backyards including a small storage shed each side. Privately fenced main yard.
Contact me to organize your private inspection!
4 2 2
Property Type - DuplexSemi-detached
Land Area - 690m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection