5 2 2
This beautiful Queenslander takes centre stage, and is perfectly positioned on 2.5 acres of immaculate, small acreage, lifestyle living with, pool, shed, impressive inground pool only 15 minutes from Bundaberg’s CBD. Buyers should put this on a must inspect list immediately!
The original circa has been transformed with care and offers excellent indoor/outdoor living spaces for all to enjoy. The highset residence is ideal for the growing family who will simply love the wide open spaces that the property presents!
Upstairs of this Traditional Queenslander features include high ceilings, tongue and groove walls and lead light windows, fret work & polished floors. The verandah’s facing 4 sides are perfect for entertaining all year round. A country kitchen with a large walk-in pantry and plenty of bench space and a top of the range English style 5 gas burner stovetop with electric oven. Formal lounge and formal dining. Two spacious bedrooms, master has a walk-in wardrobe. The upstairs bathroom is tiled with a very large spa bath. An internal staircase leads to the downstairs area which comprises of 3 bedrooms, and a very large rumpus/family room for entertaining friends and family. A bathroom with shower only and a separate toilet.
* Beautiful in-ground saltwater pool, resort style landscaping, pool house offering suitable potential for many different purposes.
* Great under house storage options. A lockup separate single garage for more storage.
* Large portion of complete dog proof fencing for the family pets.
* Unlimited bore water supply with taps located over the block plus 2 x 8,000 gallon rain water tanks.
* Solar panels (22 in total.) NBN Internet connected for home and office requirements.
Filled with character, charm, love and space, make the move on this 2.5 acre property before it’s too late! The family will fall in love with this fantastic lifestyle acreage, which is not to be missed and won’t disappoint!
Please contact Christine Banks for an inspection on 0413099901
5 2 2
Property Type - Lifestyle
Land Area - 1 hectare
Contact Agent to arrange inspection