4 3 2
* Very roomy home to suit Investors & Owner Occupiers!
* Built in 1970, 803m2 Block, 3 Bathrooms (Main & Ensuite top level)
* Two separately metered Units-Live in one & rent the other.
* Suit extended family needing their own space.
* Double lock up garage (Currently 1 for each unit)
* Side access into spacious privately fenced 803m2 yard
* Well maintained & plenty of storage throughout
* Walk to Bundaberg Leisure Centre, Norville School, Norville Aquatic Centre, The ‘Waves Sports Club’ and Parks.
* Short drive to the CBD, Sugarland or Hinkler shopping center
* Approx. 15 minutes drive to beaches
* Quiet Family Friendly street, Popular Flood Free suburb.
* Motivated Vendors! Offers accepted prior to Auction.
* Auction On-Site: Sat 8.5.21 at 11AM. Unless sold prior.
Enjoy all that this property has to offer or allow the current long term tenants to continue to, while the $490pw rent being achieved helps pay the mortgage!
The 2 story home with 3 built in bedrooms upstairs, large lounge area and enclosed sunroom which borders two sides of the front veranda, is light and airy throughout, being fully screened and offering generous proportions in each room, any breeze finds it’s way through the house, creating a pleasant airy feel to the home. Offering a sizeable eat in kitchen, with double sinks, modern configuration of drawers and storage including a walk in pantry, lots of bench space, with views out over the back yard to keep an eye on the kids. The master bedroom has air conditioning and a large area for robes, or it could be used as an office. The main bedroom also has an ensuite. The other two bedrooms are a good size and have built in robes and one has also has air conditioning. Bathroom has shower over bath, second toilet and large vanity with plenty of storage space. In addition there is a walk –in linen cupboard and room for more cupboards or extra fridge or freezer in the large downstairs laundry. The generous lounge room is bordered by a large sunroom which could double as an office fourth single bedroom or second living area.. the choice is yours. There is internal access for each unit from the individual lock up garages. Convenient internal front and rear stairs. (Upstairs is currently rented for $315pw)
Downstairs granny flat has open plan lounge and kitchen area, 1 bedroom and good sized bathroom plus has own private internal and external entry. The laundry exclusive to this unit and extra storage room or future office also adjoin both the assigned garage and living space inside.
Set on 803m2 block, rear has 6ft privacy fencing on 3 side, 4th side is fenced at house and good side access to the rear. There is security screens to doors a private garden/ sitting area for the ground level unit. An aviary and separate fenced area for chickens or garden is in place and there is also a shared washing line in the back yard. This is a unique opportunity to secure a large family home that has all of the available lifestyle options covered. Close to ‘Across the Waves’ sports club and all the schooling, sporting and entertainment facilities. Nestled in a quiet family friendly street that contains quality homes. *Flood Free suburb! You can change a home and make it yours, but, you can’t change location or land size! Be quick! This property is sure to attract a lot of attention!
4 3 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 803m2