Built with privacy in mind is this substantial brick double storey family home. Constructed by the current owners in 1978 to suit the needs of their growing family for years to come, it is now being offered for sale for the very first time.
The home feature but is not limited too:
• 3 bedrooms - large private master suite with air conditioning walk in wardrobe and ensuite and the other two bedrooms have built in wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Sunroom upstairs which catches the morning sun.
• Study/Office/4th bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Large air conditioned lounge and formal dining.
• Modern kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher large pantry and breakfast area.
• Rumpus room with kitchenette on bottom storey and an additional shower and toilet. Could be an ideal granny flat or be leased out to students etc.
• Double lock up car accommodation, storage space and additional lockable storage room on the lower level.
• Large covered outdoor entertainment area.
• 2 bay lock up Colorbond shed and 2 garden sheds
• Water powered disability access lift at the back of the house, accessible via the rear veranda directly off the kitchen.
• 945m2 fully fenced allotment with established grounds and garden
Nestled on the rise in Millbank, which is one of Bundaberg's most convenient suburbs. Walking distance to Avoca and West Bundaberg State Schools, Sugarland Shopping Town and Tavern, Aldi, Bundaberg Indoor Sports and Jett Fitness.